BOSTON

With my time in Boston coming to a close, I decided to really get out and explore the city. It’s been ages since I did, but isn’t that how it is? You never really see the city you live in all your life because it’s always there. Well, not anymore!Boston is a small and compact city. It’s easily walk able, so I broke up my city tour into various walks. My first walk took me around the city parks, the statehouse, and the famous Beacon Hill, the residence of Boston’s elite.In the middle of the city are Boston Commons and the Public Gardens. The Commons are a combination of a few things: fields for sports, a wading pool, the historic Freedom Trail, and tree-lined walkways and grassy knolls where you can relax the afternoon away.In summer, the Commons are filled with people relaxing out in the sun. Little kids play and splash in Frog Pond while students lay out in the sun enjoying their break. Workers flood the benches during lunchtime, catching some fresh air and enjoying the weather before retreating back to their cubicles. Tourists roam the park and groups are often out playing sports. If it’s summer, it’s packed. With such harsh winters, Bostonian's take full advantage of all our nice days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAJ MEHAL